You can find journal prompts for the Awaken Phase below, separated by ideal lunar or menstrual cycle phase. Use these prompts to fill out the journaling sections of your journal.
New Moon – Menstrual Phase
- What does having healthy habits look like for me?
- What kind of habits help me feel really nourished, taken care of, and whole?
- When have I had success with habits in the past? When have I struggled with habits in the past?
- What are a few habits (existing or new) that I want as part of my life? Why are these important to me?
Waxing Moon – Follicular Phase
- Make a list of habits that I complete on a daily basis (include all things no matter how big or small.)
- Rank these current daily habits on a scale of 1-10 (1 being super easy/rewarding, 5 being neutral/neither like or dislike, and 10 being really challenging/requires lots of motivation)
- Make a list of habits that my future, favorite version of me will have (this is the version of you who you dream about and want to become)
- Imagine what it would be like doing those habits and rank those ideal habits on the same scale of 1-10
Full Moon – Ovulatory Phase
- What are 10 things I am super proud of myself for?
- When I reflect on all that I’ve accomplished and how much I’ve grown – this is what stands out the most to me.
- When I imagine the type of person I want to continue to grow into, this is who I see.
- When I think of my current life, I am so excited about ________. When I think of my future, I am so excited about ________.
Waning Moon – Luteal Phase
- What does having “bad habits” mean in my life?
- What kind of habits make me feel small, frustrated, unhappy, or just simply not taken care of?
- Do I currently have any habits that I wish I did not have as part of my life?
- When I think of ending those habits, what obstacles stand in my way? What will be difficult about stopping those habits?